Iridium

Mehr
1 Jahr 11 Monate her - 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #1 von Coleska0
Iridium wurde erstellt von Coleska0
Hi, I just recently bought a Iridium. First Waldorf product and I love it so far. Though, now I want to use it with Ableton Live. I just want the audio from the iridium run into Ableton. I'm using ableotn live 10 on windows 10. With an apollo twin USB interface. How exactly does this need to be set up?
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 11 Monate her von Coleska0.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 11 Monate her #2 von Qwave
Qwave antwortete auf Iridium
You need to put an audio interface between the main audio output of the Iridium and you computer. Can't give you details about this, as this is done in different way depending on the interface and your PC OS and your DAW. This is all not discussed on this forum, as this is Waldorf gear only, sorry. And your problem is a global one, no matter if it is an Waldorf Iridium or a Synth or instrument from a different company.

There is no audio output of the Iridium via USB.

Mehr
1 Jahr 11 Monate her #3 von Coleska0
Coleska0 antwortete auf Iridium
I apologize. Just frustrated and asking stupid questions.

Mehr
1 Jahr 10 Monate her #4 von Riedel
Riedel antwortete auf Iridium
hi there, a better way is connect all your synths to a mixer and connect the output to your audio interface that is recognized by the daw.
if you use a digital mixer with audio interface your synths are lead to seperate channels if you want.
for example with my X32 from Behringer : Behringer has an audio interface which allows to have all 32 channels as input to the DAW and upto 32 channels as output.

in your case : you can connect only one synth to the audio interface --> 2 channels --> stereo, that's all.