KB37 - USB MIDI Clock to MIDI Out socket problem...

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her - 3 Jahre 8 Monate her #1 von TheMM

Dear Forum. I am the proud owner of a KB37 which I mainly use with an Organelle and an E-Piano when playing live.

The KB37 is my Midi Clock Master, and is connected to the Organelle via a small MIDI to USB Interface. This setup works great!

Now I'm in the studio and want my computer be the MIDI clock master. The computer is connected to the KB37 via USB, and the the KB37 received the clock signal in slave mode very well. I can see the clock LED blinking along the beat. Anyway now the Organelle does not receive the clock signal anymore. The connection KB37-Organelle did not change at all.

Is there something I am missing? Or is the KB37 not forwarding a USB MIDI clock to the MIDI OUT socket? Any help would be more than appreciated, as this setup works so fine in all other aspects....

Best,
TheMM
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 8 Monate her von TheMM.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 6 Monate her - 3 Jahre 6 Monate her #2 von megamarkd
Try sending the Organelle MIDI via the THRU port. Unless it's been implemented, MIDI received on a MIDI IN port won't be echoed on the OUT port, but if there is a THRU port it will always be echoed there. Using the THRU does mean that you don't get to play your Organelle with the KB37. I don't own a KB37, so if there is a way to set it to echo the IN on the OUT, I don't know. Check the manual for that detail. If it doesn't, you can get around that with a MIDI merger. Run the MIDI OUT and THRU into a merger and then the merger's OUT to the Organelle. Kenton make a nice merger with 4in and 2out.
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 6 Monate her von megamarkd.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.