Bad dsp response

Mehr
3 Jahre 11 Monate her #1 von chuckbrant
Bad dsp response wurde erstellt von chuckbrant
Just received new Blofeld Keyboard. After 2-10 minutes of use all sounds initialize and it freezes. After powering down it displays a message ‘bad dsp response!’ The synth has to rest powered down from 5-10 minutes before it will boot properly again. Then issue repeats.

I have upgraded to 1.23 firmware. When I try the kbc 1.4 it seems to load but after powering down the start up message still says 1.23.

Anyone have similar issues? A synth that is only operational a few minutes at a time is NOT operational. Please advise.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
8 Monate 3 Wochen her #2 von Unhearedhedi
And What is the problem ?

Mehr
1 Monat 2 Wochen her #3 von keithliu
keithliu antwortete auf Bad dsp response
I have received my new blofeld desktop from amazon just today and I am also getting this issue on mine. I have tried updated the firmware to latest 1.25 and it does not help. To illustrate, I have found that this video shows exact same issue I have for reference?

I have been searching for solution and has not found anything yet. Is there anyone from Waldorf helping their customer at all?

Mehr
1 Monat 1 Woche her #4 von rolfdegen
rolfdegen antwortete auf Bad dsp response
Hello Keith..

that should help:

waldorfmusic.weclapp.com/webapp/view/hel...il.page?faqId=167994

Greetings from gemany. Rolf

Mehr
1 Monat 1 Woche her #5 von keithliu
keithliu antwortete auf Bad dsp response
I tried this but it has not fixed the issue. Every step appears to be successful and then the same old "bad dsp response" message shows up like before. 

An email response from Waldorf told me that I was having a defective item. I have returned it to amazon earlier today.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: rolfdegen

Mehr
1 Monat 1 Woche her #6 von rolfdegen
rolfdegen antwortete auf Bad dsp response
Oh ha .. that's bad news. Hopefully it can be fixed. Good luck :)