Blofed? support for polysynths

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #1 von Riley10
I'm still quite new to synths, then. I acquired my knowledge utilising a Novation MiniNova and an Arturia Microbrute. I recently purchased a Maschine (which is awesome, by the way), and I intend to sell my Microbrute in order to purchase an MS20 Mini. However, I am having trouble locating a quality poly synth. I don't have a huge money, and the Blofed seems excellent, but the reviews are highly contradictory. The little sounds I've heard from it are good, but they all seem metal and chilly. I enjoy those noises, but many claim that's all they're truly capable of producing.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #2 von Qwave
The Blofeld is a wavetable and a VA synth with many modulation possibilities. But it is also easy to get the typical bread and butter sounds heard from other synths. But as on all synths, it got a little own sonic character.

The bang for the money ratio is top. This is why it is still available brand new over 14 years after its introduction.

There is a Analog Voltage sound set for the Blofeld available by Waldorf. Have a listen her and judge for your self:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.