My blofeld crashed, its stuck in multi-mode with limited function

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Tage her #1 von reppie
I need help with this issue, I turned my blofeld keyboard on the other day & there was no sound from the multi patch I had been using, I quickly realized there was no sound from any patch & I am unable to exit multi mode, I also am only showing some information on the screen. For instance, osc 1 & 2 show up but are all listed as "?", filter display shows up fine, i get no adsr or envelope display & that LED only blinks
if i try to change the multi parameters none on the information shows up on screen... I can get back sto a single "sound" program but it is frozen & will not let me choose another patch, when I do it then reverts back to "part"
 this is v1.25... I have not changed anything in this setup in a long time. same surge protector with a few other devices.
I really need to at the least dump my patches, if they are still there
so sad

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Tag her #2 von Qwave
I had this "Multi Mode stuck, can go back" problem myself.

From the Blofeld Keyboard Support page (can't find it today anymore):

My Blofeld is stuck in Multi Mode and I can't go back!
Switch Blofeld off and turn the encoder left to the display rapidly back and forth a couple of times while powering up the unit. Then you should be able to work normally again.

Also, press Shift+Multi,Shift+Multi,Shift+Multi quickly in a row.

Switch your Blofeld on and off 5 times in a row, this works as a reset function.

I tried all of them without success. But then I turned the encoder left of the display heavily and fast while booting and a few seconds longer. And hurray, it is alive again!

Mehr
11 Monate 4 Stunden her #3 von reppie
EXCELLENT. ! I had tried various booting sequences & tried flashing 1.25 again no help, but the multi tap shift & multi while booting seemed to work for now, very excited to be able to dump my patches NOW in the event I ever have any issues again, thanks !!!

Mehr
11 Monate 3 Stunden her #4 von Qwave
I am glad to hear it worked for you.

Enjoy the Blofeld!