Are there still issues?

Mehr
2 Jahre 9 Monate her #1 von StudiodeKadent
Hello,

I was wondering, are there still issues with the Blofeld? I believe there are lots of sync/arp issues. Have they been fixed?

Thanks in advance.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
2 Jahre 9 Monate her #2 von danishdaycare
Have the keyboard version. No issues what so ever. I'm on the latest firmware 1.25. Just got it, had the desktop before, firmware 1.24 beta. No real issues there either.

Mehr
2 Jahre 7 Monate her #3 von Locutus
To my knowledge:
  1. None of the issues related to MIDI-sync are fixed in 1.25. Neither with the LFOs nor with the Arpeggiator.
  2. No encoder problems any more with new Blofelds. See here for old ones:
  3. The only other bug I know of is the behaviour of "O1 WT/SMP" / "O2 WT/SMP":

It should increment/decrement the sample-number in integer-steps (1,2,3...) for samples. But it only increments them and only to a maximum of 2 (maybe 3... not too shure since it is a while ago since I tested this).

It should increment/decrement the wavetable-number in integer-steps (1,2,3...) for wavetables. But it does some weird fractional increment inside of the current and next following wavetable.

HTH,
Stefan

Mehr
1 Jahr 9 Monate her #4 von BenBun
The video above was very helpful, thank you - I've been trying to confirm whether it's true that different Blofelds have different quality encoder components

Does anyone know, is it the case that up to a certain year all Blofelds had the cheap encoders, then after that point they all have the better quality ones?

I'm considering whether to buy a used Blofeld Keyboard, and am trying to work out the risks are of getting an older one