Using Fixed Note for all OSC

Mehr
5 Jahre 2 Monate her #1 von JimSpurn
Hello, Newbie to Blofeld here, (I think I have already posted this to the German page by mistake, sorry)

Having used a Ultranova, I found the Fixed Note, in the common OSC parameters page (selecting a note say A0 to be played no matter what key is struck) to be useful at times.
So the question is can this be achieved on the Blofeld, Still waiting for mine to be delivered :( so cannot experiment, and I cannot find anything like it in the Blofeld manual.

many thanks
Jim

For clarity I have included the Ultranova manual entry to explain things.

RE3: Single Fixed Note
Displayed as: FixNote
Initial value: Off
Range of adjustment: Off, C# -2 to G 8
Some sounds need not be chromatically-dependent. Examples would be certain percussion sounds (e.g., bass drums), and sound effects, such as a laser gun. It is possible to assign a fixed note to a patch, such that playing any key on the keyboard generates the same sound. The pitch on which the sound is based may be any semitone note in a range of over ten octaves. With the parameter set Off, the keyboard behaves as normal. With it set to any other value, every key plays the sound at the pitch corresponding to the value.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
5 Jahre 2 Monate her #2 von Big Gnome
Easy, set keytracking on the oscillator(s) in question to 0%.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: JimSpurn

Mehr
5 Jahre 2 Monate her - 5 Jahre 2 Monate her #3 von JimSpurn
Thank you for a quick reply, I must admit I was confused by the section on Keytrack, first time to Waldorf :) ,
The little beastie has now arrived and on first play it even more flexible than I first thought, I shall now disappear into the studio for a long time....

Thank you again, I will no doubt have other questions in the future.
PS
Is that a Russian GP5 you are wearing?,
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 2 Monate her von JimSpurn.

Mehr
5 Jahre 2 Monate her #4 von Big Gnome
No problem.

The gas mask is Russian military surplus I found somewhere online about five years ago, but that's all I know about it. That, and it served its intended purpose of making some of the people at that show a little uneasy.