Blofleld hava a problem to sync with external clock

Mehr
4 Jahre 2 Monate her #19 von Karsten
Check GLOBAL MIDI -> Clock -> switch it to "auto".
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: calaverasgrande

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
2 Jahre 11 Monate her #20 von calaverasgrande
Have a similar issue.
Arp just doesn't seem to get in sync with either my Elektron Box or the DAW.

After a bunch of fiddling I got the arp to sync.
On one patch, with a very simple time signature.

Two things seem to be happening.
There is an odd swing to to the arp that makes it sound off, even when it still lines up on the one every new measure.
The arp seems to be trying to catch up to the clock coming in. At 8th and 16th note arp this is a very evident kind of hiccup and would be cool if I could replicate it on purpose! But right now it reminds me of a young me playing bass guitar and jumping in on the measure one beat off.
Right tempo, right notes, ends about the right time but its...off.

I found the timing page of the arp and zeroed that out, but is the default value for swing usually in the middle?

Also it seems more stiff on one of the arp patterns but setting it to 4 o 8 and clearing all the lanes.
Like I can hear it get tighter just paging through and back? Is that right?

Anyway whats the secret Contra Code to make the Arp sync and not suck?

Mehr
2 Jahre 11 Monate her #21 von bassn
Unfortunately I experienced similar issues...

Mehr
2 Jahre 5 Monate her #22 von Bajčetić
Can someone please from the Waldorf get involved in this topic. This seems to be a common problem. I was all excited to buy Blofeld but i came across these comments about this problem, also not only here but on the other music forums and im having thoughts that there is nothing new going on regarding of finding the solution to this.

Can anyone tell anything?

Mehr
2 Jahre 3 Monate her #23 von istinn
I guess blofeld code is totaly abandoned. Only workarounds if any.

Mehr
2 Jahre 2 Wochen her #24 von savupiippulissu
I just came to say that I have had all of the aforementioned problems with synced delays and arps.

I bought my desktop unit half a year ago and only realized these problems after trying to play the instrument live. I only used it for sound design before. My unit had the 1.24 firmware. I returned it to the vendor and they sent it for repairs. I highly doubtes this would solve the issue.

But alas! The unit came back today and synced delays and arps work correctly now, at least when receiving MIDI clock from FL Studio. The repair shop actually sent me a brand new replacement unit.

So to my surprise things went well. I'm no engineer but my suspicion is that this problem is related to hardware, since the new unit and the old one had the same firmware installed.

Hope this solves it for even one person in here.