How do I create a custom patch?

Mehr
7 Jahre 1 Monat her #1 von zug
Hi,

I just got my Blofeld a couple of weeks ago and I love it! It's the best synthesizer I've ever had. The way I've been creating songs, was to simply take a preset "patch" and edit it until I liked what I heard, then created the song/track. What I would like to do as well, is create a custom patch/preset, starting off with just maybe an VCO/VCF/LFO .etc...How do I go about doing this? I want to keep all of my presets, but would like to add some custom patches as well. Again, I'm new to all of this so a little "hand holding" would be nice, if possible. Thanks!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
7 Jahre 1 Monat her #2 von Qwave
Create or select a sound as starting point and save it in an easy to remembered storage position. Use this sound for creating your sounds. And then store the new created sound on a different memory position. Its like this on all synth I can think of.

Mehr
7 Jahre 1 Monat her #3 von Big Gnome
Hit Shift + Utility, then scroll three pages over till the screen says "Init Sound", and hit Shift + Utility again--this will initialize the patch in the edit buffer to a single saw wave oscillator. There were a few minor things about the init patch that don't jibe with my workflow--routing stuff mostly--so I saved my own blank patch. You may or may not wish to do the same.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: dustybroome, Corrigan

Mehr
2 Monate 3 Wochen her #4 von christyvi
Hi, I am also using this , the main reason for which I am crazy about Blofeld is well suited not just to pads, leads and basses but also to warped and twisted sound effects. It's also capable of producing punchy drums sounds, of which there are plenty onboard, ready for tweaking.