No Sound -Headphones -Low Volume on Main Outputs. (not an amp or velocity issue)

Mehr
1 Jahr 4 Monate her - 1 Jahr 4 Monate her #1 von raylynch58
Yesterday my Blofeld Desktop decided it would cut its output volume by about half, also the headphone out is generating no sound. I've seen online that this is a common issue from a blown resistor located between the "shift" button and the "mixer" knob. Can anyone here confirm? I have an electrical background and am handy with a soldering iron, just want to get as much info as possible before diving in. 
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 4 Monate her von raylynch58.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her - 1 Jahr 3 Monate her #2 von mk2_13

Yesterday my Blofeld Desktop decided it would cut its output volume by about half, also the headphone out is generating no sound. I've seen online that this is a common issue from a blown resistor located between the "shift" button and the "mixer" knob. Can anyone here confirm? I have an electrical background and am handy with a soldering iron, just want to get as much info as possible before diving in. 

Hello, got same issue, we discuss here, with solutions if u want come in help :

gearspace.com/board/electronic-music-ins...osted=1#post15433463

(Sry for late response, i checked just today on my desktop...)

Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 3 Monate her von mk2_13.

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her - 10 Monate 1 Woche her #3 von raylynch58
Here's a follow up for anyone else having this issue (seems to be one that happens often enough, but can't find much on the repair of anything but older boards). Sent to a certified Blofeld repair shop, they wanted to charge me $500 dollars to fix (lol). So now I have a paper weight after owning this for a few months. Original owner bought it new and owned it for only a few months as well, but I unfortunately lost his number so I couldn't take advantage of the warranty. 
Letzte Änderung: 10 Monate 1 Woche her von raylynch58.

Mehr
10 Monate 1 Woche her - 10 Monate 1 Woche her #4 von raylynch58
Follow Up to the "Follow Up": 

For anyone who might still be dealing with this issue, I was able to get my sound back by connecting a wire between the two solder pads (R56) next to the two capacitors on the far right. (Look at attachment image below)

Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 10 Monate 1 Woche her von raylynch58.