Gone out of tune ?

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #1 von Lord Sealand
Gone out of tune ? wurde erstellt von Lord Sealand
Help --- went to play today and my Waldorf Blofeld patches all seem slightly distorted and not as bright and upon further running thru a few of my fav pre set patches they even sounded different to listen too ! I set it on Piano ( keys ) and when running up and down the scale it sounded 'out of tune ' as if it required fine tuning /calibrating or similar ? Shall I attempt restore factory settings as I think i ve 'meddled ' with some of the effects/wavetables - attack /sustain and not sure how to get it to sound normal ' ANY HELP - suggestions most welcome as not entirely confident with the engine aspects of this my precious Machine !!!!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #2 von Qwave
Qwave antwortete auf Gone out of tune ?
There is no way, the Blofeld gets out of tune like real analog synths. So there is maybe some unwanted data via MIDI going on? Or some strange modulation is happening? I would recommend to watch the MIDI going into the Blofeld for MIDI controller data.

If you should use the Blofeld keyboard, disconnect all MIDi, USB and pedals and try again. If is is a desktop Blofeld, use the keyboard you used the last time. Maybe you using now one with different velocity and aftertouch? Or some MIDI CCs mapped to some unwanted parameters?

Mehr
1 Monat 17 Stunden her #3 von Cox
Cox antwortete auf Gone out of tune ?
Hi, I've had a similar fault with my blofeld except the patches aren't distorted. I bought it preowned from eBay about a month ago, the first few weeks of playing it were fine. Until every now and then after turning on the patches would be 1 tone out of tune. Switching it off and on only fixed it temporarily and now its stuck like it. Any ideas?