Need to know what type of power switch in on Waldorf Blofeld keyboard

Mehr
1 Jahr 10 Monate her - 1 Jahr 10 Monate her #1 von Zaphod Betamax
The actual contact melted off at the power switch even though the heat was not great.
Regardless I need to know what type of switch in on Blofeld keys.
It is a T100/55 switch
Is it a SPdT?
Who sells replacements?

The metal contact in the switch to the green wire contact melted off
leaving the 2 blue wires still intact to the switch.
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 10 Monate her von Zaphod Betamax.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 10 Monate her - 1 Jahr 10 Monate her #2 von Zaphod Betamax
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 10 Monate her von Zaphod Betamax.

Mehr
1 Jahr 9 Monate her #3 von grantsg
I'm wondering this as well. I needed to replace a few encoders and ended up heating the switch too much while disassembling. The Keyboard and Desktop versions look like they use two different switches with the Keyboard some kind of SPDT On/On configuration. I narrowed down a search to a possible fit using an Apem FMC62A2200000 at digikey. Hoping you or somebody may have found a solution before I pulled the trigger. Either way I'm definitely adding quick connect terminals when this gets put back together.

Mehr
4 Monate 2 Wochen her #4 von dreamtraveler
Did you ever determine if the Apem switch was correct? I took a look at the data sheet at Digikey and everything looks right to me, but wanted to follow up and see if you tried it first.

Mehr
4 Monate 2 Wochen her #5 von grantsg
Yes, this switch worked perfectly. I also went ahead and added some quick interconnect ends onto the wires so I won't have to go through having to de-solder and re-solder these wires each time I have to take off the case. 
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: dreamtraveler

Mehr
4 Monate 1 Woche her #6 von Edwards19
Hi! New to midi here, so wondering if I'm missing an obvious setting or something.

Trying to play a couple of different VI using two different midi keyboards in Pro Tools, but only one connected at time. One has a midi output going though a Midisport 2x2 connect to the computer via USB. The other keyboard has a USB out, and connects directly to the computer. No luck with either.

Both show up under midi setup and seem to be correct. I've followed a couple of Youtube vids that seem to demonstrate this should be a no brainer, so I'm wondering about a setting somewhere I am missing.

One of the keyboard is oldish (the other one is new) ,but work with EZ drummer as a standalone, but not when using it on an instrument track in Pro Tools. Yes, the record ready button is hot, and "midi thru" is checked in the options menu.

I know this is a vague explanation, but can somebody point me to a resource?