Blofeld multi mode mixer pan

Mehr
2 Jahre 3 Monate her #1 von impulsecoupling
I'm trying to use the trick of using hard/full pan to separate mono channels in multi mode. I'm running the Blofeld's 2 outputs into 2 channels 3 and 4 of a Scarlett 18i20. Then in multi mode mixer, I hard pan one part full left, and another part full right. Theoretically this should let me pick up one part in a discrete track in my DAW and play it mono. Then the same with the next part in another DAW track.

The problem is that the L and R outputs have what seems to be a little leakage. The pan is definitely pronounced, but not FULL. Part 1 uses the L channel, but a little is coming through on the R channel.

I want to do this to be able to do multitimbral with the Blofeld, but also add effects in the DAW to discrete tracks.

Can anyone shed some light on the multi mode panning issue?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
2 Jahre 3 Monate her #2 von marcel-x
You have to edit the patches to get it separated. Many voices have stereo effects and/or LFO panning in the mod matrix.
I wish the Blofeld had some extra assignable outputs for multitracking.

Mehr
2 Jahre 3 Monate her #3 von impulsecoupling

You have to edit the patches to get it separated. Many voices have stereo effects and/or LFO panning in the mod matrix.
I wish the Blofeld had some extra assignable outputs for multitracking.

I think you're right. Thanks for the tip. The extra outputs would really make it useful.