Spectre for OS X Catalina

Mehr
1 Jahr 9 Monate her #1 von id23
Spectre for OS X Catalina wurde erstellt von id23
Hi folks, having just recently purchased SL license for Blofeld, is there any other way of loading samples except using Spectre?
I am on a Mac running OS X Catalina, Spectre is not compatible as it is 32 bit.
Any help will be much appreciated!
Cheers
J

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 9 Monate her #2 von id23
Hi all, whoops, got mixed up with the challenge app....
So all is good now, used Logic Pro x ....
Spectre opens as expected!
Please delete this post if necessary...
Cheers
J

Mehr
8 Monate 2 Wochen her #3 von troach242
I am still confused.. Spectre does not run on my Mac with Big Sur. Is there an update coming?

Mehr
6 Monate 3 Wochen her #4 von Gatta
Hi there, did you get any answer about Spectre on your Mac? I'm trying to get it working on my M1 Air and nothing doing... Hope someone can help...

Mehr
6 Monate 3 Wochen her #5 von troach242
I am wondering if anyone is actually monitoring this forum.. I have asked several questions, but there seems to be little to no activity from Waldorf. Ugh 
No responses about Spectre at all.

I was able to use an old old computer to do a few things, but it is really inconvenient. I would love to see Waldorf respond and support the current MAC operating system. So many people have new computers and no way to use this fantastic hardware.

Mehr
6 Monate 3 Wochen her #6 von Gatta
Ha ha... me too... lucky I still keep my old 2012 Macbook pro handy for just this sort of problem, and end up using it a lot! Same with my Windows 10 laptop, I have to keep another ancient laptop with XP in order to edit a couple of old USB 1 things from Sony...
Though I had updated the older Mac to Catalina, both Spectre and Blofilled.Neuma.Studio work perfectly well on it.
Are you using an adapter for the USB connection on your Big Sur Mac? I kinda suspect that it might be my USB-C adapter... I have one from another brand at work so I'll try one when I get a chance. It'll probably be the Big Sur itself... my OP-Z wasn't initially working with the M1 Air, but after a couple of months they updated their app and now they work great together.
I hope Waldorf step in and get their firmware or their apps up to date...