Import WAV in Kotró László Lehel WT editor?

Mehr
4 Jahre 7 Monate her #1 von tomatoKetchup
Hi there,

Has anyone managed to import a WAV files into Kotró's Wavetable editor? Every time I try I get a format compatibility error message. The message indicates it should be Mono PCM (uncompressed) at 44.1 kHz and 32 bit, but that's exactly how I export it, yet no luck.

I tried with 2 software, FL Studio and Studio One 3. Exporting with the first one, I get a "no PCM", so I'm guessing FL Studio adds something to the file that makes it look like it's compressed (even though I think it's not, because FL Studio lets you actually choose between exporting compressed wav or uncompressed wav).
With Studio One 3, even though I tick the "32 bit float" at export, when I try to import it into the editor it says "no 32 bit".

If any of you succeded in importing wav into the editor, could you tell me what software you exported the file from?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
4 Jahre 7 Monate her #2 von Karsten
Is it not possible to ask the maker of Kotró László Lehel WT editor? I´m sorry but I think that you are asking in th wrong forum.

Mehr
4 Jahre 7 Monate her #3 von tomatoKetchup
Unfortunately there's no contact details on his website as far as I can see. Since his software was designed to be used for the Blofeld I though I'd get a good chance to find most users of the editor here on these forums.

Mehr
4 Jahre 7 Monate her #4 von teletom
Hi there,

take a look in the readme.txt of the WavetableCreator. There is a Contact:

Kotro Laszlo Lehel (Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!)

Regards
Thomas

Mehr
4 Jahre 7 Monate her #5 von tomatoKetchup
Thank you, I didn't see that. :)

I found my answer on another forums actually. For those who might have the same issue, what you have to do is export your wav with Audacity, select "Other uncompressed files" in the format dropdown, then select "WAV (Microsoft)" as the Header and "Signed 32 bit PCM" as the Encoding.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: musicmagus