LCD WHITE

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1 by corvo
LCD WHITE was created by corvo
The day 23 05 2019 after 24 hours of total use my quantum has collapsed ... I was using a reverberation with a long time ,,,,, the quantum was no longer responding to any control, it emitted a slight continuous high frequency sound and the lcd display was all white ... after turning it all off and back to normal ... I bought the quantum on 05 05 2019

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2 by GEOSynths
Replied by GEOSynths on topic LCD WHITE
I bought mine on 03/05/2019 (May 3rd) and turned it on today only to find it won't, all I have is the LED lights flashing left to right and back again, above the Octave buttons.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #3 by Lukas.S
Replied by Lukas.S on topic LCD WHITE
Corvo: Please go to Global>System>Info and make a System log. Use the support form in the FAQ section to contact us. After we sent you an email, please reply with the system log attached. We will look into this.

GEOSynths: Please log in to myWaldorf, if you don't have an account, create one. Go to "Quantum Init" on the right column and make an Init card according to the insructions. Boot Quantum from this card, but do not initialize Quantum. Do a firmware update then, use the OS that is on the SD card that you already have inserted. After that,Quantum should be operating normally. If not, please use the support form to contact us.

Before you post: Have you checked our FAQ and Support section yet?
Contact us there if you have any issues or bugs to report.

"I've seen things... So many things that you can't believe. Past designs, future designs, cables in the bend."
The following user(s) said Thank You: corvo

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #4 by GEOSynths
Replied by GEOSynths on topic LCD WHITE
Thanks, I tried this but it makes no difference, all I get is the flashing LED's and occasionally may see the screen flicker, but that's it. I've used the Contact Form. Very disappointing, this is my second Quantum, the first was sent to me all bashed in.

More
1 day 20 hours ago - 1 day 19 hours ago #5 by Bajčetić
Replied by Bajčetić on topic LCD WHITE
Has your problem been resolved yet?
I do want to buy one and see the company and quantum with its success, but things like this keep me off from buying it, and it’s a lot of money. :ohmy:
Can someone from the waldorf please tell wheter there is a progress with these kind of critical malfunctionings?
Last edit: 1 day 19 hours ago by Bajčetić.

More
1 day 16 hours ago #6 by corvo
Replied by corvo on topic LCD WHITE
hello boy.... problem solved ... I am part of the beta program..and the quantum has become a power ...!!! the quantum has not collapsed anymore,...there is a small bug....but in August everything will be solved